Summer days are here again! Once the novelty of no-school wears off, don’t let boredom set in. JM Cremp’s has a Summer Fun Checklist that will keep the kids busy and mom happy. Best of all, these great ideas are interactive and can be fun for the whole family.
- Make Your Own Paracord Bracelet – Paracord bracelets are popular and easy to make. Kids of all ages love them, and they make great party gifts and scouting projects too. Get complete paracord bracelet instructions here.
- Whittling Project – Whittling is a hobby that has spanned many generations, and it is still popular today. When completed, a simple whittling project will give any boy a sense of accomplishment. Besides, what boy doesn’t love playing with a pocket knife? You can find complete instructions for a Beginner’s Whittling Project here.
- Have Fun After Dark in the Backyard – Play flashlight tag, do some stargazing, tell ghost stories, or have a backyard campfire. There are many fun activities to do after dark that keep the kids entertained and will make them feel extra special.
- Turn Your Backyard into a Waterpark – There are so many ways to have a blast in the backyard when the temperature gets too high. From squirt guns, to obstacle courses, you and the kids can stay cool and have fun this summer. Get some ideas for water games here.
- Make a Backyard Obstacle Course – Set up your own backyard obstacle course for kids. A good obstacle course can keep kids entertained for a long time and is perfect for family gatherings, parties, and long, hot summer days. Get some ideas on how to set up your own backyard obstacle course here: